IT'S ABOUT TIME YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS were made aware of the plethora of remarks we have coming from the likes of Winston Churchill, John Quincy Adams, John Wesley, Theodore Roosevelt, Sri Aurobindo, William Gladstone, Arthur Schopenhauer, the Nazis themselves and the rest of those who made famous quotes about Islam, and on top of this, make them aware of what of Ayatollah Khomeini and other Muslims have to say about Islam and how its adherents are to handle infidels. They ought to be damned shocked. Past observations on present problems with this moribund religion should be a starting point for those Westerners naively sympathetic to today's jihadists.
- “Hatred of the non-Muslim is the pivot of Islamic existence.” Anwar Sheikh
- “Since Islam regards non-Muslims as on a lower level of belief and conviction, if a Muslim kills a non-Muslim…then his punishment must not be the retaliatory death, since the faith and conviction he possesses is loftier than that of the man slain… “Islam and its peoples must be above the infidels, and never permit non-Muslims to acquire lordship over them.” — Sultanhussein Tabandeh, A Muslim Commentary on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 1970.
- “The most successful lecherous man who used religion for his personal gain is Prophet Mohammed. Islam is a cult with its complete irrational belief in Allah created by Mohammed who was a liar, thief, murderer and rapist till his last breath”. Dr Khushwant Singh
- ”Allah is a cruel tyrant, a barbaric killer and a violent despot. Islamic Umma is the biggest criminal gang on earth and Allah is leader and guide of that criminal gang and is trying to establish himself as the God of the world (not of the universe) with the help of the mujahidin through terror and bloodshed”. Dr R. Brahamchari
- “The sword of Muhammad and the Quran are the most fatal enemies of civilization, liberty, and the truth which the world has yet known.” The eminent orientalist Sir William Muir (1819-1905)