As Sun Tzu put it, "If the enemy leaves a door open, you must rush in."
The constitutional side is far too busy trying to find ways to surrender. But it can not be that way; the once significant GOP of Ohio stalwart Robert Taft is philosophically distinct from the Obama/Alinsky nouveau socialists. We must give the America public a clear distinction between failed policies and wishful policies! Constitutional patriots and global Marxists and their sordid friends. And most of all, don't be ashamed of who you are, because ultimately, that steadfastness, that personal command of the tough but honest truth, is what will meaningfully rally people to your side. Are not apples and oranges both fruits? Fruits hanging from a family of trees, fruits falling like perfect guests of planet earth when ready for the harvest?NEED A FIGHTING CONTRAST between Romney and Obama? The next time someone says that battle ready Mitt Romney is the same as Barack H. Obama...
* Ask them to produce a list of mad terrorists foreign and domestic that squeaky clean Mitt Romney has befriended (and no, Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld don't count, for rather obvious reasons).
* Ask them to produce evidence that Mr. Barack H. Obama's business experience even after four years in the White House is comparable to Romney's.
* Ask them to produce proof that President Obama's charitable contributions are as significant as Governor Romney's.
* Ask them to name a radical anti-American Church or other religious establishment that Romney has attended for over 2 decades.
* Ask them to produce proof that Mitt Romney has illegally used cocaine and marijuana.
* Ask them to name an occasion that Mitt Romney criticized the proper actions of a police officer from high office.
* Ask them to name any associates of Mitt Romney that have been active practicing subversive members of the Communist Party.
* Ask them to produce the identities of any illegal alien Romney family member that he is protecting from deportation.
If they can produce answers to all of thosewe'll procede to round 2.Meanwhile, all earnest political junkies worth their stars and bars should grab up a Tasty Granny or a Juicy Navel and head over to American Thinker for some of the best American political writing and short commentary on the Internet.
Having gotten that out of our system, we continue to shout, "We're Impressed! Gingrich/West 2012!"
It is better to travel well than to arrive.-Buddha